How to Lose Weight in 10 Days
I get this question A LOT: “How to lose weight in 10 days”. Well, as you may expect, your aim shouldn’t be to lose weight in 10 days. That isn’t possible, at least not in a healthy way.
Weight loss, the same as with muscle building, takes time to accomplish. Some people think that they can wipe away their body negligence of many years in just a few days, that isn’t going to work. And if you would take the challenge to lose a lot of weight in 10 days, you may accomplish it but it would be so intense that you won’t have the motivation to keep doing that for weeks to come. As I’m talking right now it almost looks like you can’t lose any weight in 10 days, that’s a load of bullshit of course, but it won’t be a lot.
Whenever I’m setting goals for muscle building or fat burning I’ll look at my results after some months, not days or weeks, you should do the same.
Get to the point.
In my previous article you can read my personal diet plan, I highly recommend you to read that.
My diet is based on a low-carb principle. This diet really works for me and I’ve lost a lot of body fat due to that diet.
That diet alone won’t cut it, you’ll need to exercise, I also have an article on my personal workout routines.
If you are going to follow these two schemes you’ll be the fittest you have ever been in your life!
Yeahh, blah blah, I’ve asked you how to lose weight quick!
If you don’t want to be fit as hell, but just a little bit, here are the things you could do without exercising:
- Drink more water! You may think this is bullshit or that you already drink enough water but you probably don’t. I recommend to drink at least 2L of water a day. Not coffee, tea, soda or any other kind of fluids, just PURE WATER. Water really is a wonderful thing, it has so many great benefits. You can read more about the benefits of water here.
- Don’t skip breakfast. Many people seem to skip breakfast, DON’T!
- Lower your carbohydrates in-take.
- Don’t eat junk food (duhh).
- Eat at least 2 pieces of fruit each day.
- Eat at least 200gr of vegetables each day.
- Cut down on sugars.
- Cut down on salt.
- Get enough sleep.
And there are many more things you could do to lose weight, but these are the general things you could do.
But to answer the question of “how to lose weight in 10 days” in the most simple way: Consume less calories than you burn. It’s as simple as that, if you consume less calories than you burn each day you’ll lose weight.
The average calories a woman needs each day to maintain body weight is around 2000, for a man it is ±2500. If you’re intake is lower than that you’ll lose weight.
If you have any questions or comments on this article please contact me or leave a reply in the section below, thanks!